In English, we have enjoyed reading the beginning of our story ‘Wombat Goes Walkabout’.
We have been answering lots of questions on the story to make sure we all understand exactly what is happening. I wonder if you can answer all or some of the questions below:
- What have you liked so far about the story?
- Can you re-tell the story in your own words?
- What do you think the orange glow is?
- How was Wombat feeling when the characters were being unkind?
- What can you tell me about the word ‘unkind’?
- What is Wombat good at?
- What do you think will happen next?
Comment on the blog with your answers.