Before we start the New Year I thought it would be nice to look back on all the learning we did in the last few weeks of term.
A very big Happy New Year Paddington Class!!! I hope you have all had a fantastic break and spent lots of time with your friends and family! I can’t wait to hear about what you have been up to and what Father Christmas gave you for Christmas!
Thank you very much on behalf of Mrs Buckley and I for all our gifts and cards. I have enjoyed lots of chocolate with my family so you might not recognise me on the first day back!!!
Just a couple of reminders before Thursday!
- PE will be going ahead on Thursday so please make sure you have your outdoor PE kit ready.
- Reading challenge: I hope you have all enjoyed the reading challenge and I can’t wait to see and hear about who has read what.
- My Maths: Miss Gedney and I enjoyed finding fun and engaging tasks for you to complete on MyMaths. It is a fantastic resource to reinforce your learning at home and show your families what we have been working on! If you are struggling to log on and have followed the instructions in your Reading Records please let me know so I can sort this for you!
- Hit the button: We have all very much enjoyed playing hit the button in the classroom with Mrs Buckley and I joining in as well. Lets see if you have been practising and will move up the leader board in the classroom! Www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button
- Bring your biggest smiles ready for a fantastic new term!!
If you have any recycling that hasn’t been put out for collection yet, please send it in a plastic bag as we would like to do some junk modelling this term!
See you all on Thursday!!
Miss Leatherland 🙂